For Over 37 Years, Long Island's Leading Non-Profit Organization Dedicated to Preventing Bullying and Child Abuse

You Have the Power to Keep a Child Safe From Harm

Thank you for your support!

If you would like to make a donation to CAPS:

You can call 516-621-0552 ext. 301 and we will process your credit card donation over the phone or you can print out the donor form and sending it to CAPS, PO Box 176, Roslyn, NY 11576-0176 or  fax to 516-621-3767. Online donations can be made securely with a credit card or your PayPal account by clicking on the donate button below:

Other ways to help:

Tribute and Memorial Gifts
Gifts to CAPS can be made to honor or remember a loved one, a friend or a special occasion. We will keep the amount of the gift confidential, if you wish. Complete a donor form and send it to CAPS.

Matching Gift Program
Increase the value of your contribution to CAPS by checking to see if your company offers a matching gift program.

Gifts of Securities
Gifts of appreciated securities may offer substantial tax advantages to you, including the forgiveness of the tax on capital gain and an income-tax charitable deduction for the fair market value of the security. If you itemize your federal income deductions, you also may receive a federal income tax charitable deduction (up to 30% of your adjusted gross income with a five-year carryover) for the security’s full fair market value, if you have held it for longer than 12 months. Speak with your financial advisor; then, if you’re ready to make a gift of securities, call us at 516-621-0552.

Planned Giving
A donation to CAPS through your will, a charitable gift annuity, a gift of life insurance, a pooled income fund, or a charitable trust can be part of a sound financial plan. Here are some options to discuss with your financial advisor:

  • Bequest
    Show your support by naming CAPS as a beneficiary in your will.
  • Life Income Gift
    By irrevocably transferring some assets to CAPS today, you may be able to receive income for life.
  • Gift of Life Insurance
    If you have a life insurance policy you no longer need, you can donate the policy to CAPS.
  • Pooled Income Fund
    A gift of cash, marketable securities or both can be invested together with similar gifts from other donors to CAPS.
  • Charitable Lead Trust
    If you have a very large estate, you may be able to create a charitable lead trust to benefit CAPS, and pass principal to your family with little or no tax penalty.
  • Gifts of Retirement Plans
    Your IRA assets can be transferred to a charitable remainder trust that may provide life income to the beneficiary, and an eventual gift to CAPS.