Are you wondering if you might be a bully? Take our test below. Remember you always have a choice about how you use your power. We encourage you to become the strong leader that you are in ways that others will admire and respect…and you’ll have more respect for yourself too!
Be that strong person you are without hurting others. There are people out there like your school counselor, parents, teachers and others who care about you and are willing to help.
Are You a Bully?
- I don’t care if I hurt other people
- It’s not my fault when things go wrong.
- I get angry a lot of the time
- I pick on people who are smaller than me
- It’s fun to gossip and spread rumors
- I like to win at all costs
- I pick on others when I’m bored
- I think apologizing is a sign of weakness
- I tell my friends who they can be friends with
If you answered yes to 1 or 2 statements, you might be on your way to becoming a bully. All of us need help from time to time dealing with friendships, feelings and other really important stuff. Why not talk to an adult you trust?
If you answered yes to 2 or more statements, there’s a good chance you are acting like a bully. Speak to someone and learn to become that strong, powerful person you are without hurting others.
If you are not a bully or a victim then none of this has anything to do with you. Well, not exactly. You have a choice to be part of the solution! In caring communities, people take care of themselves, others and their communities. Wouldn’t it be nice to be part of a caring community?