There are currently no job openings, but if you would like to be considered for employment in the future, please email or mail us your resume with a cover letter.
CAPS internships are an ideal opportunity for college students majoring in guidance, community health education, public health, counseling and other related studies. You’ll work under the supervision of a mental health professional and:
- receive in-depth professional training in all areas of child abuse and child safety
- attend professional seminars
- work with Long Island school personnel, and teaching staff
- present workshops on bully prevention, child abuse, sexual harassment and date rape to elementary, middle and high school students in Nassau and Suffolk counties.
Contact Patti Cathers, LMSW, Director of Programs and Volunteer Services at 516-621-0552 ext. 307.
Internships are also available for Communication and Public Relation Students.
- assist with social media
- help with event planning and marketing
- assist with public relations
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details